Gourmet restaurant for pets opens in Berlin - I bet your Yorkie would like to drop in and check it out :-)

Hi! I have a new idea for a business, a restaurant for Yorkies :-) I have just read that in Berlin a gourmet restaurant for dogs has been opened! t Yay :-) I find the idea really great and also a bit funny. But it is true - people do love their pets as if they were children and people do love pampering them. Also all kinds of services connected with pampering pets is very profiatble and can be cosidered a good source of income. Personally, I wouldn't mind setting up a business like this. First of all, competition in this area is rather small, there is a huge target group but not many (if any) competitors. Secondly, for me this would be combining work and having fun at the same time. Thridly, I consider dog food and nutrition a highly interesting topic. I think that what we get in stores is mostly junk food for dogs. Pippi doesn't even wanna give a try - she has never eaten dog canned food from a local store. I have to cook for her everyday (me or my family while I am at work) We all know that Yorkshire Terriers have delicate and sensitive digestive system - I even suspect that my dog may have some allergies as well. What do you think about such an idea? Would you like to visit such a place or you simply think it is egzageration?
The eatery, which opened its doors over the Christmas holiday, serves specialties such as kangaroo meat with broccoli or berries mixed with rice, wheat or other carbohydrates. Items on the menu have been carefully crafted by a pet nutritionist with the highest quality meats and vegetables, says owner David Spanier.
Hmmmm, yoummmy ......
Calling all pampered pets. Five-star dining for your furry friend is now a reality.
foxnews.com Pets Deli in the Gruenewald district of Berlin caters for pampered pets Meals are priced from €3 to €6, with treats such as cupcakes costing €4 Beef, turkey or kangaroo meat with broccoli or berries all on the menu Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2533108/When-doggy-bag-isnt-Gourmet-restaurant-dogs-cats-opens-Berlin.html#ixzz2pXYkwg58 Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook Below some pics:
I am not an owner of those pics and copyright goes to an author

Comments