Dog clipper - trimming your Yorkie alone step 1

Hi all! Today I am proud to show my new dog clipper. Some time ago I decided to groom my dog alone at home. This is a first step. A clipper. I also have special scizzors. Now it is time to learn :-) I will post various tutorials on trimming Yorkies:-) it is all not so easy and there are lots of Yorkies' hair styles. I will post those hairstyles with description. As for bahavioral issues, I also have an idea to attend with Pippi a dog training school - she barks a lot at people in the street :-) However, at night this is useful. Even though she is small, no burglar will break in unnoticed! So I have lots of ideas and definitely I will keep you all updated! Below my full trimming set!
You might be also interested in this article! http://www.ehow.com/info_8472767_trimmers-use-yorkie-puppy-cut.html

Comments