Yorkshire Terrier and ... a muzzle

I have never considered buying a muzzle for my small Yorkie. I thought it is a ridiculous idea. Such a tiny and friendly dog with a muzzle? However, recently I come to think that I travel a lot and it can be useful. Not reallly to solve her aggressive behaviour, but simply to follow the regulations on public transport and, in our case, to deal with territorial barking. I mentioned the problem of territorial barking in one of my previous posts. Before getting a muzzle you should measure your dog's snout. You can opt for:
  • Wire Basket Dog Muzzle
  • Leather basket muzzle
  • Plastic Basket Dog Muzzle
  • or
  • Nylon Muzzle
http://www.fordogtrainers.com/browseproducts/Yorkshire-Terrier-Wire-Basket-Dog-Muzzles-Size-Chart---Yorkshire-Terrier-muzzle.html
How to measure your dogs snout: Length - measure your dog from his eyes to the tip of his nose. Circumference - measure approximately 1 inch below his eyes around the snout. For small dogs add approximately 1/2 inch to the dogs exact circumference of his snout. For medium dogs add approximately 1inch to 1-1/2 inch to the dogs exact circumference of his snout. For big and large dogs add approximately 1-1/2 inch to 2 inch to the dogs exact circumference of his snout Choose muzzle from sizing chart to fit Yorkshire Terrier breed perfectly
You will find siziing chart by clicking here Topic of muzzles is very wide and there are many issues to think about. When I get a muzzle for my Yorkie, I will let you know, maybe it will happen next week.
http://wallpaperscraft.com/wallpaper/yorkshire_terrier_cup_curiosity_muzzle_dog_57903 A0000P0022basket muzzles flickr Muzzledwhen you see this sign you should obligatory muzzle your dog Tram Rulesyou will often see this sign on a public transport

Comments