playing around with a Shih-Tzu

As you all know, I am a Yorkie Lover. My Yorkie loves to play with other Yorkies, but today we met a Shih-Tzu. They had great time together and I have thought that Yorkshire Terriers get on very well with Shih-Tzu breed. Sorry for the quality of the photos below, but I was not prepared for a photo session this time and to make things even morre difficult the dogs were running really very very fast! I guess from now on, I have to always be prepared to take good photos and carry with myself my camera and good lenses in a bag. I never know when an opportunity to snap a good pic will arise! Dog Breed Info gives some information about Shih-Tzu:
The Shih Tzu is an alert, lively, little dog. It is happy and hardy, and packed with character. The gentle, loyal Shih Tzu makes friends easily and responds well to consistent, patient training. It makes a very alert watchdog. It is courageous and clever. Playful and spunky, this affectionate little dog likes to be with people and is generally good with other pets.
I guess this makes them good companions for Yorkies:-) The weather is today really perfect and I am again very much happy that it is weekend. Air is fresh, it is warm, sun is shining and sky is blue, nearly wiithout clouds. It is fall but I really like the orange and yellow colours of the leaves. Such a weather makes me feel really good and relaxed. Pippi doesn't like to go outside when it is raining and cloudy. So we are both happy ;-) I am interested in a healthy lifestyle, so as I wrote in one of my previous posts - I enjoy the fact that I can keep fit with my dog and have my daily portion of movement!

Comments