my dog is like Scooby-Doo

Another warm autumn day has passed. Below Pippi enjoying a daily walk in a nearby park. I regret that days are getting shorter and shorter. It is nice and sunny during the day, but the time passes quickly and early in the evening it is really dark. My dog is afraid of the darkness... She will not walk into the dark areas which are without light and she gets scared easily by some noises in the darkness, she reacts immediately with barking. She resembles me Scooby-Doo a lot. With one big difference of course - she is smaller - she weighs 3kg - 6.61 pound only. I can grab her easily with one hand only. As it was warm, my dog could enjoy a walk without her sweater.She likes the leaves, but they are getting into her (recently longer) coat. It is annoying her a bit. However, it is not a big deal to handle with :-) I think we still need to wait circa 7-8 months for her coat to be as long as I would like it to be. We will visit her hairdresser soon but only to trim ears a bit.

Comments

  1. Aww such a cute dog! Love the layout of your blog! <3

    www.nelliescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment