Today's Menu for my Yorkie

Ok, it is dinner time! As I cook for myself, I have checked whether the ingredients, which I will use for my meal are appropriate also for my dog. Today I will eat pasta with zucchini, eggplant and tomatoes. I have thought that I can cook for my dog some meat: chicken hearts and serve it together with pasta and zucchini from my own meal. Can dogs eat zucchini? I have checked it on this website
Dogs can eat zucchini! And zucchini is actually healthy for them! Zucchini is low in fat, and it has many of the nutrients that dogs need.Many people will chop up zucchini and add it into a dogs bowl in chunks along with the dog food as a healthy treat.If you are giving your dog cooked zucchini make sure there are no dangerious spices such as garlic on it.
and what about pasta? According to Modern Dog Magazine pasta is healthy for dogs:
Plain, cooked noodles like penne or tortellini make a great treat. Cook a bit extra next time you’re making pasta for yourself and freeze it. Your dog will probably love it straight from the freezer. If your dog does not have a wheat allergy, pasta can be a great special treat
Ok, that is great! So I can serve meat, pasta and zucchini to my dog:-)

Comments